WHAT MAKES CEN SPECIAL?
- We rely on our international expertise and let our level of service do the talking.
- All operations are planned to the finest detail to save client costs and to guarantee operational success.
- We deliver our services timely and with pinpoint accuracy and have not failed a single operation or mission since our inception in 2008.
- Our uniformed staff stand out from competitors not only on appearance but, and more importantly on service delivery.
- We work closely with all our clients throughout our services engagements and keep clients informed on risks and threat developments.
- We have succeeded on various security operations where other companies have failed.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
- We protect your premises, your workforce and productions to ensure that your business runs smoothly without concerns. GIVE US A CALL FOR FRIENDLY ASSISTANCE ON 012 1111 753
OUR EXPERIENCE IN THE WORLD OF SECURITY
Since 2008, we’ve been passionate about achieving better security results for clients. Our long-standing record in the grey world of security, made us who we are today. With a combined 87 years in the field of international special operations and having operated in over 30 countries put us right there at the top with the very best.
Paul E. McMenamin – Founder
WHO WE ARE?
Fast, efficient, and honest. We are up for every job, delivering and managing security projects across the world with immense skill and experience our clients have come to expect. We want our clients to be satisfied with our work, which is why we appoint the best people, plan every operation in the finest detail and provide open communication channels throughout the duration of each project.
YOU CAN TRUST US
Every case is different. Past results are in no way intended to imply that a similar result can be obtained in a case. But past results do indicate a firm’s experience when it comes to serious catastrophic incidents or financial losses. Our consultants support clients in a variety of practice areas such as: security talks and conferences, site or property assessments, static and roving security, loss control, VIP protection, riot and strike control, surveillance and investigations, logistics security, ship security and farm security.
Our core values are based on the fundamentals of integrity, commitment and truth.
We strive to deliver a level of service that exceeds the expectations of our customers.
If you have any questions about our services, please do not hesitate to contact us. We have friendly, knowledgeable representatives available seven days a week to assist you.
MISSION, VISION, ETHICS & POLICIES
To become one of the corporate leaders world-wide in our field of expertise through innovation, excellent service delivery and client care.
To deliver high quality services to the satisfaction of all our clients.
Quality Policy & Assurance
C-E-N’s quality system incorporates a combination of documents that allow management to tick all the right boxes, ensuring that high service levels remain that way. We strongly believe the continuous delivery of quality services will save clients both time and money.
We provide quality services to clients who demand higher standards on all levels
Code of Ethics
C-E-N will conduct its business honestly and ethically and will constantly improve the quality of its services. No unethical conduct is in the company’s best interest. C-E-N will NOT compromise its principles or reputation for short or long-term advantage. The ethical performance of this company is the sum of the ethics of the men and women who work here.
Occupational Health & Safety – Act 85 of 1993
We have a duty of care towards all clients, communities and people, therefore we have no choice but to comply with the highest levels of environmental health and safety procedures.